Less than 10 Minutes away from the Pilanesburg Game Reserve and Less than 30 minutesfrom the Sun City Resort the Sharodin Guesthouse is situated in a prime location for Tourists to fully enjoy the beauty of South Africa at its best from both wildlife and adventure. With its modern look and tasteful African Feel Sharodin is the ideal spot for those who are young at heart. Given the natural bushveld vegetation that covers the entire area and with the added attraction of the Magliesberg mountain range, this region has much to offer the Eco tourists and International Guests.
Nearby Tourist Attractions / Activities
- Sun City Resortwith its Lost City Palace Hotel. It is a dazzling experience in every way.
- Pilanesburg Game Reserve which boasts the “Big Five”is situated in the crater of a huge extinct volcano formed over 1300million years ago
- Quad bike and outdoor adventure activities
- There is also a large variety of historical and cultural interest to be found in the area such as the German community of Kroondal that dates back to 1857, the indigenous Bafokeng, Bakgatla and Botswana tribes with their totemic and other tribal traditions
- Predator World
- The Rustenburg Nature reserve offers hiking trails in the Magaliesberg with its abundant bird life and fauna and flora